Love would soon rent the air. And what better way to express it than to pen it in lines of beautiful poetry original to you – and get handsomely rewarded for it!
Write a poem about what love is, can be and may have been to you.
Make sure you are super-creative.
Rules & Conditions
- Entry must be an original, unpublished poem in English.
- Entry must not exceed 40 lines.
- Follow @MichaelAfenfia on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Submit your entry as a comment on this post on Facebook and Instagram.
- Multiple entries NOT allowed.
- The same entry can be posted once on Facebook and Instagram respectively
- Entry opens on Monday, January 7, 2019 and closes by midnight, Monday February 11, 2019.
- Entries will be judged based on depth, language use and overall quality.
Top 5 entries will be announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2019 (and published on my blog) after which entries would proceed to public voting on Facebook and Instagram.
Public voting closes by midnight, February 27, 2019. (All votes after this period would be considered invalid).
The winner will be formally announced on the morning of Monday, February 28, 2019.
A trip to Ghana, for a memorable literary experience!