- 1.Love like an Inferno a Boy by Osemwengie Zion
- 2.Love by Hajaarh Muhammad Bashar
- 3.Àbèfé by Oladele Taiwo Oluwaseyi
- 4.Universal Love by Ekpeki Oghenechovwe Donald
- 5.Adesua by Onuchukwu Joseph Chimezie
- 6.Love Like… by Abdulbasit Abubakar Adamu
- 7.Love in Paragraphs by Chukwu Nneoma Jane
- 8.Write for Love 2018: Here Come the Lists
- 9.Love’s Affair by Nsofor Olivia Onyinye
- 10.Letter to Awero by Tomori Lateef
- 11.Let me Tell you by Winlade Isreal
In the mystic meadows,
Where the daffodils scent is oxygen
Your hair is the auburn fire
Lighting up within me
It’s the seasons attire.
Like the shores echoing breeze
I’m blown away by your aura
The incandescent flames that stir
your very presence
An allure of decency
Capturing my attention at first glance.
The winters frost
Cooling our overheated stares
Intensely yet intently
Writing off discrepancies.
We swam in our fears
In the blue oceans of our fantasies
Viewing the highlights,
In the glaring horizon of our ecstasy.
The intoxicating fumes
Exuded from our very pores
The sauna of our discourse
Vaporized the evident flaws.
Together, we signed a treaty
To sail these torrents in unison
To inscribe in every chamber
Our names in crimson red
To seal the connection of our souls.
We created magic from chemistry
And it’s for an eternity.